Image 1 of 1
Port Clinton Light Station, Port Clinton, Ohio, September 2018. Built in 1896, it was one of the earliest light houses on Lake Erie. It used to stand at the foot of the Portage River. It was restored and moved to its present location in 2016. This view is across a small pond. Lake Erie is just beyond the lighthouse. A butterfly alights on a wildflower along the pond’s edge.
- © 2019 Marianne A. Campolongo
- Image Size
- 3675x3675 / 9.3MB
- www.mariannecampolongophotography.com ; www.campyphotos.com
- Contained in galleries
- Great Lakes Lighthouses, Ohio for Healthcare